October 14, 2010

Off To Rhinelander

Heading home to spend a long weekend with the dudes in my hometown. It's my birthday weekend and I'm very much looking forward to spending time with my folks and riding and drinking myself into total oblivion.
IMG_4211

For those of you who aren't familiar, Rhinelander is surrounded by four trail systems within a 20 minute drive. The trails are hilly and rough and technical. The northwoods is a singletrack factory and turns out a lot of very good mtbers. If you can go fast there, you can go fast anywhere.

I'm sure I'll tell you all about it after I get back.

In the meantime here are some pics and videos from previous pilgrimages home
IMG_4210IMG_1980IMG_1985



so pumped for fall mtb season.

I'll see you on Tuesday and have scheduled a couple of posts while I'm away.

No comments: