July 5, 2012

Limited Edition Bike Jerks X Chuey Caps

IMG_4526

It's been a long time coming but once more I have some Bike Jerks Caps to sell. This time coming straight out of San Francisco and the workshop of Chuey Brand.

In my opinion Chuey makes the best caps in the game, so when the opportunity to do a small run with him became feasible I jumped all over it.

These lightweight ripstop caps are printed and sewn in the United States and sport the Bike Jerks Feeding Skull graphic on the sides with the classic "Fuck Yeah" under the brim.

IMG_4506



IMG_4507

IMG_4508

IMG_4510

Only 20 caps were made, and I'm only releasing 13 of them to the public.  If you want one you gotta get on it now.  Orders will be on a first come first serve basis so don't dilly dally.

The price is $28.

Sold Out


Thanks to all who ordered, I'll get them right out.

No comments: