June 21, 2012

Favorite Things: PDW Stainless Pint Glass

Earlier this year my friends at PDW bestowed upon me this little gem of a drinking vessel.

IMG_0023

While it sat most of the winter, now that it's outdoor playtime in Minnesota I have discovered something amazing.  Something that may forever change the way I imbibe bourbon.

Namely that if you put ice cubes in this thing and a few ounces, a miracle happens.  The outside of the cup ices over and gets so cold that it'd freeze the hand off an Eskimo.

The coldness of the cup makes the whiskey crazy delicious, and once you try it, you'll never go back.

Now only if I could find a stainless highball.

go get one of yourself

1 comment:

Cort said...

What's the inner diameter of the top? Real question, can a 16oz pint glass fit inside so I can use it as a Boston Shaker?