June 25, 2012

Cool Story Bro

Tonight we headed to the dog park and then the Co-op to pick up some groceries.  Since it was hot I grabbed a button up, sleeveless style.  This shirt belonged to my grandfather and is one of the only things I have from him.  He was a whippet of a man, and in order to make it wearable I had to chop the sleeves off.

Holy crap was I a dirty look magnet. I had folks staring to the left, the right...People would look at my face, then their eyes would go in for the body scan.
Being prone to leering, I know that move inside and out.

As the eyes descended all made a gagging lemon face like I had just farted.
This ensemble was molesting their eyeballs and ruining the experience of paying $8 for a gallon of milk.

Ever had an LSD wrinkled prune of a man in Tom's (fucking Tom's, are you kidding me?), cargo shorts with a belt, and a tucked in tye dye look at you like you hump goats out back in the shed?

IMG_0086
It's the socks right?  I gotta lose the socks.


super-cool-story-bro

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's that look on your face!

Anonymous said...

What co-op where you at?

Anonymous said...

The lemon face was just a reaction to their realization that they wanted you, right then, as you were. being dead sexy is tough.

Johnson said...

Really this blog is providing valuable information regarding Cool story bro t-shirt. I am very impressive with you blog.
Thanks keep update..........