June 6, 2012

Bike Jerks Kit Preorder

This kit project has been a long time in the making and I'm super proud to be able to offer you the opportunity to preorder the first ever Bike Jerks stretchy riding ensemble.

Designed with help from Twin Six, our home slice Saisha, and a little guidance from the Bike Jerks readership, we're mad stoked to bring these forth into the physical world.

The kit is being produced in partnership with Minneapolis' own Twin Six, is made in these United States, and features T6's signature cut which is not quite race, not quite club, but just right.  If you're looking for sizing charts their site has them here.

As part of the preorder I am able to offer you these bad boys at a 20% discount off standard retail.  This is for preorders only, and the deadline to order is 6/15 so don't dilly dally.

This may be the only kit I ever get to do, so if you're into stretchy clothing, it's time to rep the set.

Head over to the main Bike Jerks site to get on it.


Bike Jerks 2012 Jersey
Preorder Price $60
securedownload-1

securedownload
Jersey Available in Men's and Women's Cuts


Bike Jerks 2012 Bibs
Preorder Price $80
securedownload

Bibs Available in Men's Only

Expect delivery towards the middle of July, but remember, your smart ass is saving some huge coin by participating in the preorder, and I'll throw in some cool swag to boot.

Thanks to you all for making this possible.

As usual please go to the Bike Jerks site to order.

xoxo
Jeffrey

P.S. If you've got a blog or some such, do me a solid and repost this.  

13 comments:

d334 said...

What is the proper sizing , meaning what size fits one who has a 44 inch chest and 36 waist . thank you David lynch and what is the proper email address

Jeff said...

go to T6 site for sizing guidelines. jeff at bikejerks

Dave said...

Hey Jeff. Are you able to ship this badboy internationally? (specifically Australia)

The PayPal checkout isn't giving me an estimate for shipping even when I change the country.

Cheers

fede said...

do you guys provide international shipment?
these cycle wear are amazing!

Jeff said...

I am able to ship internationally.

Just check out, and it won't charge you for shipping. I'll calculate it out when the stuff comes in and charge you shipping then. In most cases it should be around $15.

Anonymous said...

so stoked. preorder question (since i've never done one): let's say i f*ck up and the size is wrong; might one be able to exchange for a different size, provided you have one in stock? just curious...

Jeff said...

if i have some in stock I'll definitely swap you.

Sam said...

AM I blind? I dont see where to pre order.

Jeff said...

you gots to go to bikejerks.com

Sam said...

Im aware of that but where in the shop is the preorder?? I seriously do not see it.

Jeff said...

it's on the home page.

Jesse said...

Fuck, so awesome.
Done and Dusted, just give me a shout for shipping costs to Aus cause Paypal isn't adding it on.

Jesse.

Jesse said...

Fuck, so awesome.
Paid for the shirt but Paypal isn't adding on the shipping, hit me up with an email and I'll sort you out for it when the time arises.

Cheers,
Jesse.