August 30, 2010

Two New Photo Galleries

Tonight I finally learned how to use Simple Viewer through Flickr, and put up two new galleries on the photography section of Bikejerks.com.

Before tonight I only knew how to upload them directly to the website one file at a time, So I'm super stoked now to know how to do it on Flickr. (that's how awesome at the internet I am) I also updated the photo page to reflect these new editions.

The two new galleries

Bike Life Vol.4
(I know it's a very "ungh" and self indulgent title, but I've never been able to come up with a better name)

carney

3067119824_c81efdc092_o
this one was actually shot by Kevvy, but I love it, so I'm including it. That was the only skid in Bootleg 3
(miss u skids)

IMG_5200

Bike Life Vol. 4 Full Set

I am also proud to bring you our own Linda Sue Amundson's (remember this kid? That's her and the Don's progeny and he's a lifer from the cradle to the grave) portraits from this years ACC's.

ACC 5 Portraits


DSC_0719

DSC_0775

DSC_0732

Full Set ACC 5 Portraits

If you get a chance I encourage you to check out both sets

2 comments:

shawn138 said...

so im not trying to be vain or any thing, but whats with some ppl getting two photos and mine not making the cut?

Jeff said...

I can't figure out why the simple viewer gallery is only showing 50 images ,there are 94 in the set on flickr.

It seems that my tags are correct, so I don't know what the deal is