August 5, 2010

Erik Elstran & North of Ten

My favorite film at the BFF this year was Erik Elstran's crazy BMX weirdness (don't know actual name). If you saw it then you're probably agreeing with me, if you haven't, watch a few of the clips below but imagine it even way sweeter.

Super stoked on Erik's riding and definitely feeling some 'Sconnie pride. Taking dork tricks to a whole new level of radness. Seriously give these a try.

the beginning of this first one sucks, but it picks up real hot.

Airik Elstracular Spectacular from North of Ten on Vimeo.


NORTH OF TEN - May 2010 from North of Ten on Vimeo.


Erik Elstran - April 2009 from North of Ten on Vimeo.


Erik if you're out there hit me up, I'll definitely square you up with a Horses shirt.

1 comment:

J.R. Hunter said...

First vid...@2:51 Sweet move. I will call it the "Turtle"