January 8, 2009

Two Special Hats!

I ordered a couple of new soft brim hats from the company I get my blank stock from, and was finishing up some hoodies yesterday and decided to give them a whirl. There isn't alot of printable surface on these so I had to get creative with them, and this is how they turned out. I like them, but I'm not sure if it's something that I will order again.
So for now it's just these two little numbers, which might turn out to be the only ones ever to exist.




If you'd like either one of these hats they are $15, and all you have to do is be one of the first people to shoot me an email stating your intentions of purchasing one. Please indicate in the email which color you want. you can reach me as always, at jeff[at]bikejerks.com

2 comments:

Jeff said...

grey one sold, thanks john!

Jeff said...

Both hats now sold, thanks brian.