July 22, 2011

ACC Sponsor Highlight: Trash Bags

trashbagslogo

Andy from Trash Bags hit me up today to let me know that he's soon to begin work on the prize bag for this year's race, and to needle me for not including his logo in the previous posts regarding this year's sponsors. The reason for his exclusion is that I wanted to do a special call out to Andy, for once more stepping up huge and producing a custom applique bag for the race and for putting his money where his mouth is and continuously supporting the local cycling scene.

Since Trash Bags inception Andy has year after year supported my races and generously donated a custom bag for the All City race. He takes time out of his schedule of making bags that he's getting paid for to make a super expensive and labor intensive bag to just give away.

So thanks a bunch dude, giving away a custom bag is the highlight of the awards and I am beyond stoked to once more be able to hand out an amazing functional trophy.

IMG_1489
Andy working on the '09 bag

No comments: