December 8, 2008

L’IMAGINATION AU POUVOIR!

As I've gotten more diligent about updating the blog I've picked up a few followers. I followed one of those followers links yesterday and came up on this L’IMAGINATION AU POUVOIR!
I love photography and I am really digging this guys work. I love his aesthetic and am really excited to bring it to your attention. His work is human, endearing, and effortless. It's the same kind of aesthetic that you'd find in Hamburger Eyes, if you're familiar with that mag.

Despite the french blog title I believe he's from Russia. His name is Dimitry and he is obviously sweet as shit. enjoy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ow!!! Hallo!!! Big thanks!!! I will doing a post at my livejournal about your "new wavers" bikes! ))

Anonymous said...

ps: I'm from Ukraine =)