May 8, 2010

Ultimate Warrior Stickers

Earlier this week I received a wonderful gift from blog reader and designer Jman. He not only designed an Ultimate Warrior Bike Jerks graphic but actually produced stickers. Not only that but he sent me an assortment of stickers, that as a sticker whore, I'm super pumped to have.

the package
IMG_2401

The Ultimate Warrior stickers
IMG_2406

and what's this?
IMG_2407
the Warrior with a moustache. classic

WWUWD
IMG_2408

here are some favorites from the package
IMG_2409

IMG_2402
iconic Sailor Jerry design

IMG_2404
Bike Snob reference


Jamin,
thank you so much. You made my week.

if any of you out there have any designe related needs Jman can be reached at Jmandesign.

In other Ultimate Warrior news, I still plan on making some shirts with this graphic
warrior shirt.indd
however since if I was to ever get sued, I'm guessing that the most logical choice of organization to sue me would be the WWE. I'm thinking it's likely that they very aggressively defend their intellectual property and character likeness', so I will not be selling them online.

2 comments:

vin-E Smalls said...

PLEASE MAKE THOSE ShiRTS!! PLEASE!!

gregg said...

shirt and the ultimate warrior/bike jerks sticker please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz2_ylIvBO8