May 12, 2010

Bike Jerks Tattoo

Local photag Shakes Omeara sent this over today
image
While in milwaukee I got a tattoo, for free, so I got a bike jerks tattoo. Jerks forever, forever jerks is the motto of my friends and me so I got jffj instead of bjbc.

That is now the second moustache skull tattoo going. At first I was little weirded out over the whole thing. For one, who the fuck would want a bike jerks tattoo. Secondly who the fuck would want a bike jerks tattoo that isn't a close friend. Third now there's some other guy running around with the same tattoo as me. But after thinking about it, it's cool. I mean how many people out there have a CRC tattoo, and the artist behind the moustache skull is a tat bro by the name of Reid III, and I'm sure he'd be way stoked that folks are getting tattoos of one of his designs. Secondly, Shakes is a real good guy. And thirdly Bike Jerks is awesome.

Although you would have thought he'd get the sweatshirt first.

Ain't nobody lining up to get any Prolly is Not Probably tattoos.

(I make funny, John Prolly is my favorite)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

>Although you would have thought he'd get the sweatshirt first.

*drum roll, rim shot!*

>Ain't nobody lining up to get any Prolly is Not Probably tattoos.

*zing!*

Thats the infancy of a comedy legend right there folks.

Jeff said...

thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week. Remember the 8 o'clock show is completely different than the 5 o'clock show.