May 10, 2010

Dabathon NYC

every spring my buddy Eric Owens and some friends ride around with their bouldering pads and bike and climb all day hitting every bouldering area in NYC. They call it the Dabathon. I have no idea when it's taking place this year, but it's soon.

Here is a video from a previous year:

dabathon 2008 from EM on Vimeo.


bummed I'm not going to make it this year (not like I've made it any year or even climb outside anymore for that matter, but still it looks like a shitload of fun)

In other NYC news ol cutey pants also has a photo blog called
Indivisible shibboleth
link added to the right

if you see this dude on a purple Bridgeston XO with a front porteur rack or on a neon yellow Cinelli track bike with bars so narrow that he really doesn't want to talk about it, let out a low whistle for me.
photo-111[1]

No comments: