August 17, 2011

Wolf Shirts Release at All City Champs

As you may or may not be aware, I've been sitting on two new t-shirt designs (this and this) for a while now. I've been meaning to release them and put them for sale on the main bike jerks site but just haven't found the time this summer, since I need to be prepared to do a bunch of screenprinting when a shirt is released.

The official website release will be this fall after Interbike, but I wanted to do a little soft launch here in MPLS for the race. I will be printing up a small run of both wolf shirts on black and white, with a few random greys thrown in. I'll be selling them at the race on Saturday at registration and the afterparty.

IMG_9306IMG_9307IMG_9309IMG_9311

I will also have some of the other newer designs as well. Special ACC price is $15 on American Apparel t-shirt stock.

I may also have some in my bag for Bandit Cross and Sprints, hit me up when you see me if you'd like to own some handprinted Bike Jerks rad shit.

No comments: