August 19, 2011

Bandit Cross Photos

IMG_9341

Last night's Bandit Cross went off without a hitch. We beat the setting sun to finish with plenty of light, had the biggest field ever, had the best version of the course ever, and everyone seemed to have a great time.

All in all, it went exactly as planned.

Big thanks to all of those who came out, especially the spandex set. Bandit Cross needs your support and enthusiasm.

IMG_9338
the start

IMG_9342
Martin heading into the woods

IMG_9348

IMG_9347
I think it's a fox

IMG_9355
racers negotiate the upper part of the switchback climb

IMG_9364
damage

IMG_9369
B., Matt, Ginger

All of the photos can be found in the All City 2011 album on my Flickr, or in the Bandit Cross album.

2 comments:

J.R. Hunter said...

Although I am not a racer I really like how this thing is growing. Love seeing the "Spandex"set as jeff says. But also love the Messangers too! great mix. I think this is going to be great series for MPLS! I wil come watch everytime!

reverend dick said...

Could be a possum?