August 11, 2011

For Sale: El Mariachi Frameset Medium and Reba 29'er fork

I'm selling my trusty blue steel El Mariachi frameset.
IMG_7911
It is a size medium and is one of the early nicer, lighter versions made out of True Temper OX Platinum tubes.

I rode the frame for years, and the fork a handful of times. The frameset has no dents or dings, but does show some battle scars. I love this thing, it was a great bike, and opened up my eyes to the awesomeness of single speeding and 29'ers. It can be setup geared or single via the eccentric BB.

I recently replaced it with a Ti version, and promised myself that I'd let my old one go to help cover some of the cost.

The original pricetag on the frameset was $870, and I'd like to get $325 for it.
I think that's a solid price on a great frameset.

here is a photo of my old build
IMG_7906

I also have a recently serviced (I used to work as a fork tech) Rock Shox Reba 29'er fork.
IMG_7914
IMG_7915
I'd like $150 for the fork.

I'd happily sell you all items for $450 if you'd like.

send me an email if you're interested, jeff at bikejerks

3 comments:

HotWater said...

email sent for fork

HotWater said...

sorry to bug ya, but did that fork get sold? clcottin at gmail

Jeff said...

sale pending to a buddy. I'll let you know.