July 8, 2011

Love Blossoms

Inaugural ride. This will be the beginning of a long and beautiful relationship - we had a blast. Riding the new Bruiser is an honor. It handles like Patrick Swayze handled Demi Moore at the pottery wheel in GHOST, but in a death metal riff sort of way. And the ALL-CITY Fuzzy Bar is the best handlebar I've ever felt - SICK!!!!!! Fuckin' A. I feel like smashing a bottle over my head or something.

1stfixoffroad 001
1stfixoffroad 004
1stfixoffroad 002
1stfixoffroad 012
1stfixoffroad 005

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those trails make theo wirth look like moab.

mark$ter said...

This is in Milwaukee. Where I live. And post my posts from. Like the ones that say "something something in Milwaukee."

Anonymous said...

Dude, those bikes look like serious fun. Did you rip off a clandestine shred at the forbidden 'twat boyz' location? I seem to recognize a bridge footing.

-mrp