April 11, 2010

Tonight 4/11: Shirt Release and Bustling/Guzzling Ride

buslte-guzzle4-11-10
in tribute to Nick G for the best quote in the Stupor Bowl Movie

Bring a hott bike and a few beers, good paced group ride, mashing* around and drinking beer at scenic vistas.

*mashing is like "raphaing" for fixed gears


My legs are feeling really sore today and I thought a badass thing to do would be to go out for a clipping jaunt around town and enjoy a fine spring Sunday night. This is also an experiment towards understanding the viability of organizing impromptu events using twitter and facebook.

I will also have the test prints from the two new designs I will be releasing this week. I am going to be selling them cheap. random sizes, all black in color.

Horses
IMG_1869

Total Jerks
IMG_1867

No comments: