June 6, 2011

Mr. Pink

This may surprise some of you who take my attitude and actions wrongly, but I don't allow myself many proud moments. I have a busy head and thoughtful reflection and satisfaction are not things that, if I'm being honest with you, occur regularly.
So indulge me a moment.

IMG_6990

I was riding to work on Friday and I was thinking about the Mr. Pink and how much I enjoy riding the bike and I couldn't help but get mushy on the fact that I was part of the team that created this bike and the fact that the company I work for and helped conceive is producing product of such high caliber. This is a bike that 10 years down the line you're going to have countless stories about and that will hold more character, and thus value than it did on day one.

It's a keeper.
IMG_7056
IMG_7933

No comments: