June 30, 2011

All-City Captain Phil Backpack

AC just released the Captain Phil backpack, that many of you have seen me wearing around in prototype form over the last 6 months or so.

I've got to say that this is one of those dream projects that makes me so stoked to have the job that I currently have.

I've been rocking a Banjo Bag for three years now, and while I love it, I've always felt that there were room for some improvements. I wanted more organization and more pockets, thicker padding on the back and straps, black truck tarp outer (like their white bag but black), and cargo straps.

Partnering with them, we made it happen, and I'm proud to unveil to you the Captain Phil.
IMG_8445

IMG_8447
behind the upper zip pocket is a "magazine pocket" that runs the length of the bag, redesigned front pouches, a tool pouch, and d-rings to attach cargo straps or biners

IMG_8448
tool pouch

IMG_8450
magazine pocket

IMG_8451
velcro pockets

IMG_8454
w/included cargo straps hooked up

The best part is that it's only $99 MSRP and includes a celly holster. These are available now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you made it in army man green I would buy one today.

Mandie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Mandie Hayes
mandie.hayes10@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, this looks great! The price is fantastic as well. I see that you partnered with Banjo Brothers for this one. Are they the ones doing the manufacturing?

Jeff said...

yes, Banjo is handling the manufacture.

Anonymous said...

where do you buy it?