April 22, 2011

Save The Date: Bandit Cross 4/30

I've got to do some more scouting and trail work to do but I'm hoping to have the first Bandit Cross race of the year next Saturday. The plan is to race on a new course.

So please keep the date open and expect an official announcement on Monday.

If any of you are up for a Sunday (Easter) trail building sesh in South Minnie please leave a comment letting me know. If a few folks are in I'll post up the details and we'll make this a nice little get together. The new course needs the woods to be raked out.

4988730164_bda2a23e0e_o

4 comments:

Tom R. said...

I'm in for some trailwork. I've got shovels, rakes, etc that I could bring.

Jeff said...

I'll make a post on Saturday/sunday with some details about where and when. It'll be afternoon for sure.

Anonymous said...

Just have the race be at 5:30 so us shop kids can make it plz.

Bryan said...

The Dirty 30 race is that day =(