November 18, 2009

I'm not much into health food, I am into Champagne

on the way home from work the setting sun lit up half of the skyline bright orange. It was pretty romantic (not in the kissy kissy sense, the romance you feel for places) so I took some quick pictures. I recommend queing up some Rupert Holmes for background music while you look at them.


for your convenience, let me set the mood

IMG_0226

IMG_0224

IMG_0228


P.S. I got a G11 and it's awesome. I highly recommend it, if for no other reason than it takes great lowlight photos (although I admit that the ones above aren't spectacular. I'm just saying it was a solid purchase)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss Minnesota :(

Dan said...

love the lead shot with the road lines.
I'm regretting not springing for the G10/11 when I got my TZ7, but I make do with what I have.