October 29, 2009

Track or Treat update

the race is tomorrow, the course is set, the trick comp goes off at 9pm the alleycat is at 10 and the miss and out is sometime after the race
trackortreat2009web

Here are a few things you should know about.

The winner of the costume contest will win a wheelset.
The other wheelset will be given away via drawing

Both wheelsets have been built by my little bro Matt, and if you're familiar with Matt's work then you know that he is one of the most talented wheelbuilders in this city. His wheels are bomb and we've got two sets to give away.

The winner's of the alleycat get hip pouches, and the men's and women's winners of the miss and out get a backpack or pannier.

So dress nice, dress up, and I'll see you there.

If you see me hobbling around and walking like a duck, it's because my back is wrecked. I'm not 100% sure that I'm going to make it down, but I'll do my best and the races will run regardless.

No comments: