October 15, 2009

BMX video

S&M Northwest trip from S&M Bikes on Vimeo.


did you catch that no handed nose pivot at 4:20, can it be done on a stupid fixed gear? Let's find out.

also in other news, my man Jesse Hilliard told me that he was riding his new Dropout at the 3rd Lair indoor skatepark this weekend. I asked him if anybody was giving him shit and he said no because he was riding his BMX too. So I says, you brought two bikes to the skatepark? and he says, well I rode the fixie to the park with my bmx on my back. Kids an animal. I'll get some park footy of him soon, or for Bootleg 4 or sometime. Now that he has a bike won't break everytime he rides, there's no telling how good he can get.

and if you think I'm exaggerating about breaking his bike everytime check out the contest footy, which was the first time he rode fixed since the handrail filming (he's on the red bike)

All City Trick Comp 2009 from BikeJerks on Vimeo.

see that bent to shit fork, that happened everytime he went out.

Jesse Hilliard from vincent shim on Vimeo.


This was basically the first time he had ridden since we finished Bootleg 3 filming. bent fork, flat tire, and busted rear wheel

And if you have a copy of Bootleg 3, check out the Minneapolis part, when Jesse drops off that loading dock you can see his fork bend. Anyway, what I'm saying is that I'm very excited to see how Jesse's riding will progress now that he's on proper equipment. He's going to push the "sport" or genre or retardedness, or whatever you want to call it.

No comments: