July 22, 2009

One more before I go

I'm off to Milwaukee for the RW24 this weekend, so expect nothing this weekend, but I will have a full report upon my return.

Got in one last ride before the race this evening. I am currently as fat as I've ever been and I'm trying to make some life changes, namely riding more, and eating less at night. Somehow I always manage to get a case of the munchies around midnight. Weird.

Anyway I'm trying to ride more, but didn't get my lazy ass out of bed this morning to ride to work, so tonight after I got home I grabbed the Big Block and headed out to Theo Wirth for some dirt.
IMG_1017
This was my first off road fixed ride on the bike, and it was way better than I expected. The tight angles were great for the twistys and the high bottom bracket meant it was easy to roll over the log piles. All in all a blast and a very fun first ride.

Well that's it. I'll see you on Monday or Sunday or sometime. You have yourself an excellent weekend, and I look forward to getting down with all you Milwaukee types.

No comments: