July 24, 2008

New Bike Jerks hats by Grovecraft


These hats were hand made for us by Grovecraft.  They were printed by me before being stitched together, which was a welcome change.  The prints are all super nice and consistent, which I find to be an impossible task with my other hats since printing on a non flat surface especially one that contains an elastic band is extremely difficult and frustrating.  These were way faster and a much more pleasant experience for me.  They are incredibly nice and worth every penny of the $28 price tag.  Handprinted by me, handmade by Grovecraft.  They will sell super quick so come and get em.

I have also been screenprinting  up a fucking storm with the shirts and hats.  I have tons of colored shirts, in pink, blue, purple, grey, tan, and green and hats in each of those colors as well.  I am setting up a merchandise table at Bedlam and will have some stuff with me on Friday night as well and I encourage you to buy our shit as I will have more product than at any time before in our existence.  Colored shirts will be $11, Colored hats will be $15.  

I will also have last years and this years posters for sale.  They will be $5 for the pair.  It was one of the big disappointments for me last year that we sold so few of the posters. I really love the design and the more I see it the more I appreciate the detail and color choice. They are four color screenprint and were designed and printed by the famous Bjorn of Burlesque. He did a great job and they are simply kickass posters.
Own a piece of Minneapolis cycling history. 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Will you have cardboard tubes or something of that sort to throw the posters in, or should we bring our own if we wanna snag a pair?

Thanks

Jeff said...

i will have rubber bands. bring your own tube.