November 14, 2011

Wolf Shirts Finally Released Online

IMG_8749
After many broken promises I am very glad to officially release the twin wolf shirts to the Bike Jerks online store.

PARTY WOLF
IMG_8750IMG_8755IMG_8756IMG_0286
The Party Wolf was drawn by our buddy in Portland and MPLS expat Greg Bemis (you know the guy behind the sick Track or Treat flyers). It's totally great.


WAR WOLF
IMG_0009IMG_0285
The War Wolf was done by our dear Mark$ter with a graphic design assist by JMan. Mark drew the lettering and the wolf was printed from a woodcut block.

IMG_0690
All t-shirts hand screened by me in my workshop.

Go to the Bike Jerks shop and get some!

3 comments:

btaylor said...

Just order!!!!!!!

Amanda Sundvor said...

Party Wolf? That's what's up. Damn yeah.

Joe said...

I know I'm a couple days late, but I just ordered mine. Thanks, guys.