November 2, 2011

Urban Velo Photo Gallery

The new issue of Urban Velo is up online and this month's photo gallery was shot by yours truly.

I selected some images from the past few years that I thought represented my life here in Minneapolis.

Check it out.

p50-51
This photo of All the Way Ray was taken way back in 2006 and is an out take from a photo session I did for Banjo Brothers. The location was the One on One alley and I've always been partial to this shot, though the client elected not to use it.

p52-53
Clockwise from Left: My workbench while taking apart a 753 Team Raleigh, Hennepin Bridge from last November, last year's Track or Treat, a super old shot of Tommy and Carl from the first underwear ride.

p54-55
Right - First ever Bandit Cross race
Left - Dave Gray from Surly at Homey Fall Fest 2008, Ol Drinky with my trailer after first Bandit Cross, start of All City Champs 2011

A few pages later there is also a collage of my images that we used for this year's All-City Annual, right next to Roger's cartoon.
p56-57

Super psyched to have some photos published, can't wait to show my mom.

Thanks to the Urban Velo dudes for making it happen.

1 comment:

HotWater said...

ha, i'm pretty sure thats me in the 3rd photo running across the tracks during a bandit cross race