February 14, 2011

Swap Meet

photos from the swap on Sunday. It was fun but seemed slower than in past years. I made some money and got rid of some things I didn't want and bought some things I did. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday morning.

IMG_6284IMG_6285
Mercian Tandem w/ campy record

IMG_6286
IMG_6287
I didn't talk to these folks, but after looking at the photos I wish I would have checked out the saddle bags. They look super classy. Anyone know how to get a hold of these guys?

IMG_6288
Chris Kvale. I bought an aero bottle and a winter cap from Chris.

IMG_6290IMG_6291IMG_6293
70's Gitane Track Bike

IMG_6294
the throng at opening hour

IMG_6295
our table

IMG_6297IMG_6299
Bobby bought this sick Pinarello cross bike w/ DA 9

IMG_6301
my purchases

IMG_6305
I've always liked these aero bottles, I will likely never use it but it'll look cool in my workshop. C Record era headset, for my Limongi.

IMG_6306
IMG_6307
Salsa steel riser bar by Nitto, 2 turbo's, B-17, vintage wool winter cap

thanks to everyone who stopped by and said hello, it was nice to see you.

4 comments:

ALVERN said...

the bags people are black rose bags from duluth

blackrosebags.blogspot.com

Cort said...

What size was that Pinarello 'cross? Any idea of asking price/contact person/still available?

Anonymous said...

"Bobby brought this sick Pinarello cross bike w/ DA 9"

Jeff said...

my post said bobby brought, but in truth bobby bought. extra r. sorry.