August 7, 2009

Custom Capital


Tonight is Minnecycle, the Minneapolis handbuilt bicycle show and in the spirit of handmade bicycles I'd like to present some photos of Mark's Capital. (I already featured his Kvale)

IMG_1100
It's a lovely Fillet Brazed Capital. I don't know much about Capital. Apparently it's some gentleman who learned the craft at Strong and now only builds for friends or friends of friends. or some such.

I guess all you really need to know though is that if you're into fillet this bike is simply gorgeous.
IMG_1105
IMG_1107
IMG_1109
IMG_1111
IMG_1113
IMG_1116

1 comment:

Bradley Wilson said...

For the record Nic Schmidt's name of the chap who made this frame. Awesome guy, maker of awesome frames. It's a damn shame we don't see more of them.

By the way, Jeff. Craiggles has two Capitals. I'd recommend you hunt him down and check them out.