January 31, 2012

Sunday

IMG_2066IMG_2067

Did some screen printing in the morning and then my back went out on me. Nothing acute that I can point to, all of a sudden it just started aching, and my spine went into an s-curve. I've had a shitty back since high school hockey so it's nothing new, but the bummer obviously is that Stupor Bowl is this weekend and I'd like the chance to once more defend my crown and attempt a 3-peat.

I've spent the past few days at home laid up, so we'll have to see how it goes. Going to try to ride the bike tomorrow, though I can't sit in a chair for more than a minute without a ton of pain. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

mark said...

Sorry to hear that Jeff. Hope you heal up quick in time for saturday

Alex Augustus said...

Fish oil and a foam roller from Target. Thats how I keep the back pain away :)