January 24, 2012

Saturday

Headed to Josh's family's cabin down near Viroqua Wisconsin. I've never really been down to that particular area of Wisconsin (Westby which isn't far, is the closest I've gotten), but I've heard a lot of great things. Much of the produce that is available at the Minneapolis' coops come from the area and it has a reputation of being sort of a hippy town.

Regardless of the hippies, the landscape was fucking gorgeous. Huge bluffs everywhere.

On Saturday we arrived, tucked into some booze, and got into the best sledding session of our lives at around midnight. It was awesome.

IMG_1959
Treasure reading Small Arms Monthly (or something like that)

IMG_1962

IMG_1967
No electricity, no problem. Battery operated.

IMG_1974

IMG_1977

IMG_1983

2 comments:

mark$ter said...

Viroqua is nice, but have you had Kenosha Pizza?

DMC said...

I am not to far away in lacrosse and if you are ever in the area and want to ride give me a shout.. lots to do here on 2 wheels.