October 20, 2011

Rhinelander Trip Day Two: Saturday

IMG_0252
We woke up around noon on Saturday, ate breakfast at the folks house and hit the trails around 2pm. We rode Raven first, then Hanson lake. Unfortunately I didn't stop to take very many photos midride on this trip, but here's what I got:

IMG_0236
van at the trailhead

IMG_0237
stop along the lake

IMG_0239
The shore is incredibly sandy, and the water pure and clear. It's a bummer that I never ride these trails in summer, when a good mid ride swim can be had at any number of spots.

IMG_0247
The teeter totter at the skills section, do you see how color coordinated I am?
Total accident.

IMG_0251

IMG_0244
Burma on it

and that is the last of the photos from the day, as I left my camera at my parents house in my riding bag.

Oh, and here's a video of that whole teeter totter stunt from a few year's back. I assure you, it's both cooler and harder than it looks, as the angle coming off the teeter throws a huge wrench in things.

1 comment:

fomenter said...

Pucker Up.