October 21, 2011

Bandit Cross This Sunday

I don't mean to beat you over the head with this shit, but christ am I fired up for this weekend's race. I think that this course is really going to be spectacular, and I just want to once more implore you to show up, race, spectate, and bring some beer.

I was out there today with the film crew scouting shots and light, here are a few images from around the course

IMG_0317
totem pole near the course, but not on it

IMG_0319
the dirt under those leaves is hard as concrete, when raked and pruned the sections like this are going to be FAST

IMG_0320
you'll be riding across this little stream, easy in easy out

IMG_0321
and running up this famous bridge

There is one other stream crossing that you will be running, so bring a spare pair of socks.

Get pumped!

1 comment:

Terence said...

Yo! I want to race - it will be my first cyclocross race :D
Do I register beforehand somehow or just show up? What time should I get there?

Cheers