March 14, 2012

Product Review: Lizard Skins DSP Tape

IMG_2600
Among a year of new awesome stuff, one of the absolute best things to come into my life components wise has been Lizard Skins DSP bar tape. Specifically the 2.5mm thick variety.

I put it on my Space Horse this fall, and now I don't think I'll ever buy anything else again.

IMG_2603

I like thick cushy tape, I'd never use cloth and rarely use non gel cork tape, and sometimes even put a layer of tape under the tape for gravel. The 2.5mm DSP is plenty thick enough for my liking, and it seems to stand up to abrasion better than cork. It' nice and tacky (but not sticky), and looks really good.

I can't recommend it highly enough.
IMG_2604

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like balls.

Cort said...

I went with the Cinelli Mash Volee tape. Similar "tackiness" to the DSP. http://fixmemphis.blogspot.com/search?q=cinelli