September 20, 2011

Interbike Swag Part 2

Another spectacular thing I got at this show was this neat fold up plastic fender. It looks to me like it's only really going to work well on bikes that don't use caliper brakes, but since that's like half my bikes I've decided to keep it in my bag at all times.

Check it out.

IMG_9877
folded

IMG_9880
water bottle for scale

IMG_9881
it clamps around your seattube and the cutouts are for your brake bridge

IMG_9886
installed

IMG_9887
IMG_9888

pretty cool. stoked to try it out.

thanks Dutch guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dutch dudes name is Olaf. Seems like a swell gent.

dpow

Nokko said...

Yes my name is Olaf, and thank you for calling me a swell gent!
This mudguard is called the Fendor-Bendor and you can find out more about it on www.witindustries.nl. There you can also see where you can get one.

(or look on our FB page www.Facebook.com/witindustries )

Best regards,
Olaf