September 1, 2011

Eurobike Day One Part Two

Sorry for the formatting and impromptu two part format, blogging from an IPad is proving more difficult than I had anticipated.

photo.JPG
Detail of that lovely Viva

photo.JPG
Another cool thing has been seeing a bunch of loved brands from the bike boom that have since gone extinct in North America. Good to see Peugeut still kicking.

photo.JPG
Our friends at our UK distro were showing of this rad bike from 1900 with a 100 tooth ring

photo.JPG
This Faggin had a very nicely executed leather wrap

photo.JPG

photo.JPG
Neat Ti carbon bonded bike

photo.JPG
detail

photo.JPG
Their Ti fork

photo.JPG
This Tommasini had sick paint

photo.JPG

And thats it for the first day. I'll try to make another post this evening.


1 comment:

Emma said...

Hi I loved your article. I salute for your hard work and please do keep it up. Surely I will come back again for your next one. Regards Emma

Great Britain Shop Information