March 4, 2010

Andre The Giant

3556038566_229868d031_o
I just finished reading an article (from Modern Drunkard) about Andre The Giant's drinking prowess on what is now my new favorite blog: The Selvedge Yard

Stevil, Dpow, Mark$ter.. you dudes seen this? I feel like I just hit the motherload of all I hold dear, as a man, a drinker, a lover, a blogger, a hillbilly, and an aesthete. (although as always I'm probably coming way late to the party)

Seriously all of yous reading this, spend some time over there and check out the articles located on the right hand side. And don't say I never did anything for you.

Selvedge Yard, Where have you been all my life? I remember when I first found Metal Inquisition and would while away the dead hours combing through their backlog of posts.

I don't expect to get much done in the next few days.

3555226565_e559fdc8e7_o1

A permanent link to the Selvedge Yard added to the right, all for your convenience

No comments: