August 15, 2012

Losing my shit

It's that time of year again, the ACC's, Interbike planning, etc, when I get super burned out and fucking crabby as hell.  Apologies for the lack of quality blog content as of late, brother I'm swimming in it and barely holding on.

The race though is coming along nicely, and I'm starting to get very excited for yet another edition of the All City Championships.  It's hard to believe that I've been doing this for seven years now, and I just want to take a second to thank all the volunteers, sponsors, and racers who come out every year and make it one of the best weekends of the summer.

The bike community means the world to me and in spite of all the stress, I realize that I'm incredibly lucky to be able to organize the race every year.  I might not be the happiest or nicest person until after the awards on Saturday, but know deep down in my black heart that I love you very much.

I also wanted to give a special shout out to Karyn Rudnick for being an amazing volunteer coordinator (I hear she needs a few more), Saisha Harris for ruling the graphic design, and Stuart Raymond for the spoke card hookup.

And thank you to all who show up, race, cheer, yell, drink, and make the ACC's what it is.

KjUVkDR4WpxtvadfWkQYiCFGo1_1280

No comments: