February 7, 2010

Race Start and some results

Photos by Keith Johnson
DSC_0252
the organizers: Matt Allen, Joshy Lavelle, Chris Zito

DSC_0255

the mass start
DSC_0276-1
I love this photo, all the color, the people, the Guthrie and the skyline

Here are the results from memory, I'll look into the official results later, as well as post up way more photos of what went down as well as my route and race recap. If you weren't there, I won the men's speed race. As dorky as it sounds, you have no idea how much this meant to me (more on that later). It was a great night, big thanks to the organizers, the sponsors, and everyone who showed up.

4336048915_8b1d2c5760_o
Jeff from Philly and me, we're both very happy. photo by Deplaqer

Unofficial Results (there are many missing pieces)

Stupor Race

Men
Jeff from Philly (Cutthroats)
Mike Brauer
B Rad

Women
Carrie Swiggum
Catherine Meli
?

Speed Race

Women
Fiona
Jana
Amy C

Men
Jeff Frane
Martin (damn, Gina!)
Andy


If any of you out there have more complete results, please let me know

4 comments:

fuzzy said...

HaHa, PHILLY!

vin-E said...

CONGRATS JEFF!! WOOOOO!!!!

Richard said...

I love that mass start photo. Big congrats jeff!

mark$ter said...

You won my heart