June 13, 2009

Changes To Bike Jerks Shop

Just made some updates to the Bike Jerks store.

It may surprise some of you that this isn't just a blog. It started out as a little screenprinting business, which gives me an excuse to make things, and an arm with which to throw races and support the cycling community.
Well, Recently I've decided to switch to American Apparel t-shirt stock for our standard neck t's. AA shirts are pretty much the shit, they're super soft, high thread count, and made in U.S.A. The price for the AA shirts will be $16, which is still less than their MSRP in an American Apparel store.

I will still be offering the v-necks for the down and dirty price of $10. Cheap v-necks forever...
Also the short brims are going away. I'm sad too, but the manufacturer has decided to stop producing them so my hands are tied. The last couple times I've ordered they have still had some around, so I may be able to keep getting them this summer. However the "buy" button and the listing for them is now gone, since I can't be sure that I will be able to deliver. Email me if you're looking for one, you might get lucky.

No comments: