September 13, 2012

Records

Since we had so much fun DJ'ing the All City Championship party, I'm planning on going all out for Track or Treat this year.  I'm thinking a 4 race fall fixed series with ToT being the capper and having a gigantic ass party with smoke machines, bigger speakers, strobes, and horror flicks on October 26th.

Because of this plan I need to build a new setlist, so my shit stays fresh.
IMG_5728
Here are a few albums I picked up for just such an occasion: Queen Hot Space (Under Pressure), Vanilla Ice, Ice Ice Baby 12", Salt N Pepa Shoop 12", Kool and the Gang Light of Worlds (Summer Madness), Phil Collins Face Value (In the Air Tonight)

4 comments:

reverend dick said...

You need to look deeply into the Zapp&Roger archives and quit fucking around.

Anonymous said...

alright, I'll cross "Summer Madness" off my list.

video editing will commence shortly. let me know if you have any requests.

- housepig

Jeff said...

Summer Madness is perhaps too long in the lp version. It's yours!

Anonymous said...

as long as I get "Bark At The Moon" and "Somebody's Watching Me", I'm good.

- housepig