December 4, 2010

Bandit Cross Race 3 Is On

As I'm sure you all know, last night we got pounded with 8 inchs of snow.

IMG_5535

The race is taking place as scheduled but for me anyway, I'm going to treat it like an adventure ride. I went out last night and rode around on multiple bikes and the skinny tires were definitely hooking up way better than fatties, and I'm guessing that'll be the same down on the gravel course. However I'll probably just bring the Pug anyway, since this is the kind of shit that I own it for.

My guess is that by the time we show up down there, there will be tracks from skiers, walkers and bikers so I don't think we'll need to break any trail.

Whatever the weather, my plan today was to spend it outside (and we've got real nice temps), on my bike, with my friends. A little snow isn't going to stop me.

See you there. Bring beer.

No comments: