I spent one summer in college living and working in Door County Wisconsin. We lived in one side of this shitty half-condemned house behind the hotel we worked at (the other side was infested with raccoons).
One time I got out of the shower and leaned into the bathroom counter to wipe the condensation off the mirror. As I leaned in my junk fell into the dick height top drawer which was open 1/4 of the way. My weight pressing closer to the mirror slammed the drawer shut.
It all happened so fast there was nothing I could do.
Hurt for a week.
And that was the time I accidentally slammed my dick in a drawer.
This is the first in a series of stupid anecdotes